Moodle 2.0 E-Learning Course Development is written by William Rice and published by Packt Publishing.
The book details topics ranging from installation and configuration, courses and categories, static, interactive and social activities, blocks and reporting. This book will help you understand how to:
- Discover the new features of Moodle 2.0 and learn how they can improve your courses;
- Learn about the different kind of courses that can be created, from team-building group exercises, to individual courses that the learner can work on remotely;
- Understand all of Moodle’s learning features that allow you to manage course content, including interactive resources and social activities, such as forums and wikis;
- Manage learners so that you can ensure that the right learners are going to the right courses;
- Allow learners to enrol themselves or invite learners to join a course;
- Understand, use and customise roles;
- Monitor how learners interact with your site by using site statistics and logs.