Moodle 3.4 has officially been released by HQ. Big thanks to the Moodle Community: developers, testers, documenters, designers, funders, educators and students – who have contributed.
The focus of this particular release is on improving the usability of existing features.
With regard to new features, here’s a quick run down:
- A modernised calendar interface with drag and drop
- Improved participants page, merged with the enrolments page
- Better navigation in Boost theme
- Control over file types in assignments and workshops
- New analytics system (Inspire) now integrated in core