Totara is designed specifically to meet the requirements of workplace learning and development. It has excellent functionality including numerous inbuilt enhancements to save time and cost typically associated with custom development. As a Totara Partner, My Learning Space is able to provide the full range of services from consultancy, hosting, training and support.
- Manage Your Programs – Manage, define and control the order in which competencies and courses are to be completed by learners. This can be applied to an organisational level, position, cohort or individuals with the ability to recur in cycles, making it ideal for annual compliance training;
- Track Compliance – the powerful assessment engine allows for the creation of assessments from question banks, track performance and completion rates;
- Manage Your Teams – Managers can plan development across their team to ensure employee development plans fit with the wider team and organisational objectives;
- Develop Employee Learning Plans – Create targeted learning pathways to support staff development and certification. Develop tailored learning plans to address individual skill gaps based on organisation goals, job roles and competencies;
- Match Your Business Structure – With Totara you can create an organisational framework that matches the complexity of your business. Learners at different roles will automatically receive the plan that relates to them. Everyone is kept up to date;
- Manage Events – As well as rich e-learning delivery, manage all your face to face events through a self-booking service;
- Report and Evaluate – The custom report builder allows for the generation of quality reports to ensure you have a complete picture of system usage, assessment results and learner feedback;
- Make it Easy for Users – A simple dashboard summarises all of the information your learners and managers need to know, making their experience intuitive.
- +500 users
- +10G data
- +100G traffic
- +3000 users
- +30G data
- +300G traffic
- +5000 users
- +50G data
- +500G traffic
- +10000 user
- +100G data
- +1TB traffic
- Migration of content from another host;
- Web domain registration for your learning management system;
- Software installation, system configuration, optimisation and hardening;
- Software maintenance and application of updates;
- Software Maintenance Agreement;
- Automated data backups stored securely on Continuous Data Protection servers;
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate for secured logins;
- Testing and staging environment;
- Priority software bug fixes;
- Custom theming to reflect your brand;
- Dedicated account manager;
- Exclusive access to the Community Portal;
- Full user manual and documentation;
- Client input towards development roadmap;
- Access to monthly webinars;
- Access to our support portal;
- Access to our knowledge base including our ‘Trainer’ and ‘Administrator’ online courses, video tutorials and webinar recordings;
- Our Services Agreement with our quality promise, including a 99.9% server uptime benchmark.
- Experts: We are experts in our field, with over 15 years experience in the education and technology sectors. Our knowledge of education and technology enables us to connect our clients with the best educational practice and latest technologies. All our staff are degree qualified with the core holding Masters and Doctorates in their respective fields.
- Reputation: We are an official Totara Partner and active member of the Community.
- Client Focus: We are dedicated to empowering our clients and partners with the tools to make their investment a success. We offer them access to our extensive knowledge base including how-to video tutorials, informative articles, FAQs, newsletters and webinars.
- Quality: We aim to provide effective e-learning solutions and to do this exceptionally well. We provide a Services Agreement to our clients as our commitment to service quality. We also conduct periodic client follow up and feedback surveys to maintain and improve our quality of service.
- End to End Solution: We can provide expert consultancy to plan, design and implement your project, hosting for the learning management system software and data, and training and support for key stakeholders to ensure a successful deployment.
- Australian: We work in and understand the Australian education and business sectors. Unlike many e-learning companies who may be prepared to compromise the quality of their offerings, we do not outsource projects to third parties in developing countries as a means to reduce operating costs and obtain higher profit margins.
- Corporate Responsibility: We are committed to being a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen. We are proud supporters of the One Laptop Per Child Project and are a 100% Carbon Neutral business.