improves learning & development with a quick online self-assessment
How does it work?
The L&D Health Check steps you through 18 simple questions related to learning and development in your organisation. We have built this tool based on our experience of L&D best practice in a range of leading organisations spanning more than a decade.
Upon completing the self-assessment, you will receive a personalised report that evaluates your organisation’s L&D performance across 6 key business elements: Management, Strategy, Program, People, Technology and Culture.
Who is it for?
Consider doing the L&D Health Check if any of the following statements reflect your organisation:
- Senior management do not endorse L&D, budget and resourcing are inadequate
- Learning strategy is not aligned with organisational goals
- Staff lack the necessary capabilities and competencies to perform their job
- L&D does not support the requirements of all staff
- A learning management system is not implemented or under utilised
- The value and importance of L&D is not recognised
What are the benefits?
- Feedback on the quality and effectiveness of your organisation’s L&D
- Benchmarking of your organisation’s L&D performance as compared with industry best practice
- Recommendations and action plan guidelines to help improve L&D in your organisation