When your organisation decides on a particular learning management system (LMS) software, you will need to consider look and feel, including effective course design and how users will interact with the system.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Appearance – theming to represent your organisation’s brand;
- Navigation – via breadcrumbs, menus and blocks;
- Accessibility – for desktop, mobile and tablet devices;
- Personalisation – user profile, dashboard and individual customisation;
- Structure – course settings, format and layout.