With the new year upon us, now is the time to aim for a successful learning management system deployment. Follow these easy steps to manage, develop and connect your people.
1. The right ingredients
- Gather your business requirements
- Ensure you get feedback from a good cross section of business stakeholders
- Draw up a list of must haves, nice to haves, don’t needs
- Scan existing systems and how they might integrate with your Totara LMS
- Select a vendor to work with – you have all the freedom to choose from a wide range of partners
- Invest in an analysis of your project requirements – get clarity from the get go
- Ready the organisation – all stakeholders will need to be supported by the change
- Communication plan – do it early and regularly, create excitement!
3. Follow the recipe
- Migrate valuable data/content over to your fresh Totara LMS
- Integrate your HR, Payroll and CRM system to save time and improve reporting
- Highly configurable – define the workflows to work the way you do
- Use only what you need to now – switch on functions progressively (no hidden add-ons!)
- Work smartly – use job roles and competencies to build learning plans
- Use Badges, Certificates and other fun ways of rewarding your learners
- Design the interface to suit your brand and culture!
- Blended learning is easily achievable with an enterprise learning system like Totara LMS
- Learners get their own ‘My Learning’ space and pathways – personalise their experience
- Managers get their ‘My Team’ space to manage their team’s development
- Seamlessly integrated with your other key systems
…and serve great learning to your organisation!
Follow the link to download our LMS Success Recipe