Moodle 3.3 has landed. And it is ready for use!
The release is the culmination of six months’s work by Moodle HQ and the Community: Moodle Partners, developers, organisations and users. As per 3.2, key areas of focus are improved accessibility and user experience.
Notable features of this particular release include:
- New course overview block on dashboard
- Improved integration with Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite
- Activity completion enhancements
- Assignment file type restrictions
- Font awesome
- Emoji support
- Stealth mode activities
- Assignment annotating and feedback
- Drag and drop multimedia
- Improved tagging