Moodle HQ is excited to announce that MoodleMoot UK & Ireland 2017 will be held from 10 – 12 April 2017 at Park Plaza Riverbank, London.
Moodle HQ invites and welcomes abstracts encompassing a wide range of areas that support the following aims of the conference:
- to showcase the latest educational research and developments related to Moodle;
- to share experiences with the open source platform – what have you learnt, what works and what doesn’t – so others can learn from those experiences to enhance and improve their Moodle sites;
- to provide a forum in which to discuss education and the professional practice of being an educator;
- to facilitate debate, networking and professional development opportunities.
At the conference, you can expect:
- workshops run by Moodle HQ staff, Moodle Partners and community members;
- presentations by speakers from around the country and across the globe, who have been invited to present for their educational experience, Moodle expertise and innovative thinking;
- keynote addresses from Moodle Founder and CEO and other prominent education experts;
- community panel sessions, debates and other engaging activities;
- valuable networking with other Moodle users, Partners and educators.
In addition, Moodle HQ has organised a number of social activities throughout the event, including a Gala Dinner.
Don’t miss out on early bird prices for all registration options – register today!