Moodle for Mobile Learning is a book written by Mark Aberdour and based on mobile learning theory. The book examines how Moodle activities can be used for mobile learning, including content delivery, using multimedia capabilities of mobile devices in assignments, writing reflective journals, performing assessments and communicating with users.
The book is written for course practitioners: teachers, trainers, instructors and L&D professionals. This book will teach you to:
- Develop a mobile learning strategy
- Improve understanding of how to use mobile devices to enhance learning
- Analyse and select mobile-friendly themes
- Discover uses for Moodle mobile apps
- Use mobile learning for Moodle in your organisation
- Become well-versed in using Moodle for mobile learning in the workplace and at training events