Totara LMS recognises the need that businesses have to manage fully blended learning programs with a mix of learning interventions. Totara allows you to manage a full range of face to face learning events from internal classroom sessions to external workshops.
Using Totara, you can quickly and efficiently schedule face to face events and provide full employee self-service to browse events and book online directly. Totara also has an optional built-in workflow so that a manager can review and approve bookings. Alternatively the manager can book the learner to an event directly.
Self service or workflow based
- User friendly self-service for locating and booking courses.
- Session details can be sent via email and using the iCal standard for Outlook and other calendar systems.
- Configurable workflow is available for manager approvals.
- Events can contain one or multiple sessions.
- All sessions feed through to the system’s training calendar for improved visibility
- Custom fields can be created for sessions, such as location, venue, room and type of delivery.
- Large range of notifications and alerts can be set for a learning event.
- Administrators can track interest and enrolments to a learning event.
- Trainers and managers can monitor attendance for each session.