Moodle is a learning management system (LMS), a software application designed to deliver effective web-based learning experiences. It is widely used as a portal to deliver online courses, workplace training, learning assessment and induction. Learn more today: phone 1300 438 567 (GET LMS).
Moodle’s key features include:
- Learner engagement through discussion forums, chat rooms, RSS feeds, blogs, wikis, quizzes, and surveys;
- User activity monitoring, feedback and gradebook functionality;
- Support for more than 100 languages;
- No licensing costs;
- Integration with HR systems;
- E-commerce plug-in;
- Scaleable to accommodate more or less users;
- SCORM and AICC compliant.
Our managed hosting expertise allows your learning management system to reside in a secure and stable environment. Our host web servers utilise the latest hardware and software technology to optimise system performance for your users. All our managed hosting plans offer stability, security and performance and include a Services Agreement that states our service commitment.
Our Managed Hosting plans for Moodle include:
- Software installation, system configuration, optimisation and hardening;
- Software maintenance and application of updates;
- Nightly data backups;
- Our Services Agreement with our quality promise, including a 99.9% server uptime benchmark.
Benefits of hosting with us
We have been an active member of the Moodle Community since 2005. Our staff organised the 2008 Australian National Moodle Conference. We are acknowledged as ‘Particularly Helpful Moodlers’, ‘Quality Assurance Testers’ and ‘Moodle Certified Course Creators’ on moodle.org. We make an annual donation to contribute toward ongoing and future Moodle software development. Our client Case Studies and Testimonials reflect the esteem our company and staff are held in.
Here’s 6 key benefits of managed hosting with us:
- Value – we lower the risk and extend value of your learning management system deployment;
- Monitoring – we monitor and respond to our servers 24x7x365;
- Stability – we maintain the latest stable software and apply updates as they become available;
- Performance – we configure Apache, PHP and MySQL to ensure optimal page serving;
- Security – we enforce a strict security policy and constantly protect client data stored on our secured backup servers;
- Reliability – we use Tier 1 server equipment, redundant disks, redundant networking devices and redundant Internet paths to maximise server uptime.
View our server uptime and response time reports as monitored by server performance authority, Pingdom.
Learn more about Moodle
My Learning Space has been involved with the Moodle Community since 2005. We organised the Australian Moodle Conference in 2008 and make an annual donation to contribute toward ongoing software development. View our Moodle Tutorials and Moodle Webinars. Test drive Moodle for free at our Moodle Demonstration site.
Practicing what we preach, we offer our clients the flexibility of a cost and time effective solution through online training. Provided your participants have access to the internet, we can deliver a virtual training experience via web conferencing software. Our interactive tools include chat, polls, quizzes, file sharing, screen sharing, voice control, session recording and evaluations. Online training sessions last 2 hours and are recommended to supplement and build upon knowledge gained from the onsite training.
Contact us or request a quote if you have more than 5 online attendees or are interested in onsite training tailored to suit your organisation’s specific requirements. Please specify the number of participants, tentative dates/times and city (onsite training only).