Moodle is a learning management system (LMS), a software application designed to deliver effective web-based learning experiences. It is widely used as a portal to deliver online courses, workplace training, learning assessment and induction.
- Learner engagement through discussion forums, chat rooms, RSS feeds, blogs, wikis, quizzes, and surveys;
- User activity monitoring, feedback and gradebook functionality;
- Support for more than 100 languages;
- No licensing costs;
- Integration with HR systems;
- E-commerce plug-in;
- Scaleable to accommodate more or less users;
- SCORM and AICC compliant.
- +500 users
- +10G data
- +100G traffic
- +3000 users
- +30G data
- +300G traffic
- +5000 users
- +50G data
- +500G traffic
- +10000 user
- +100G data
- +1TB traffic
Our 12 Month Hosting plans include:
- Software installation, system configuration, optimisation and hardening;
- Software maintenance and application of updates;
- Nightly data backups;
- Services Agreement with our quality promise, including a 99.9% server uptime benchmark.
Here’s 6 key benefits of managed hosting with us:
- Value – we lower the risk and extend value of your learning management system deployment;
- Monitoring – we monitor and respond to our servers 24x7x365;
- Stability – we maintain the latest stable software and apply updates as they become available;
- Performance – we configure Apache, PHP and MySQL to ensure optimal page serving;
- Security – we enforce a strict security policy and constantly protect client data stored on our secured backup servers;
- Reliability – we use Tier 1 server equipment, redundant disks, redundant networking devices and redundant Internet paths to maximise server uptime.
View our server uptime and response time reports as monitored by server performance authority, Pingdom.
Practicing what we preach, we offer our clients the flexibility of a cost and time effective solution through online training. Provided your participants have access to the internet, we can deliver a virtual training experience via web conferencing software. Our interactive tools include chat, polls, quizzes, file sharing, screen sharing, voice control, session recording and evaluations. Online training sessions last 2 hours and are recommended to supplement and build upon knowledge gained from the onsite training.
Contact us or request a quote if you have more than 5 online attendees or are interested in onsite training tailored to suit your organisation’s specific requirements. Please specify the number of participants, tentative dates/times and city (onsite training only).